This Comment Policy is a document, which describes the rights and the comment regulation on Wikicat. We want an educated and non-offensive community. Therefore this Comment Policy describes how and what you can comment on Wikicat.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
- Comment Name – We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field. You must use your name or nickname for commenting. Comments using keywords such as “Web Design Company” or similar will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
- Valid Email – Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. Email addresses that look like SPAM will be flagged as SPAM.
- Language and Manners – This blog is written in English, so leave your comments in English. WPBeginner is a “family-friendly site” therefore any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by our editorial staff will be edited or deleted. This is a friendly community, so play it NICE.
- Add Value – A comment which does not add to the conversation runs of on an inappropriate tangent or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. All SPAM comments will be deleted because they do not add value to the site.
- Limit Links – We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments. Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review. DO NOT sign your comments with a backlink to your site. They will be removed.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted – In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- All Rights Reserved – WPBeginner Editorial Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to anyone or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless – All comments within WPBeginner are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff of WPBeginner. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold WPBeginner, all subsidiaries of WPBeginner, and all representatives of WPBeginner harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Comment Policy Changes
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this website and this Policy peridiocally and to be aware of any modifications.