What is a Driver
A device driver is a small piece of Software that tells the Operating System and other software how to communicate with a piece of Hardware.
For example, printer drivers tell the operating system, and by extension whatever program you have the thing you want to print open in, exactly how to print information on the page
How to Manage Device Drivers
The drivers for each piece of hardware in your Windows computer are centrally managed from Device Manager, available in all versions of Microsoft Windows.
Most of the time, drivers install automatically and never need more attention, aside from the occasional updating to fix bugs or add a cool new feature. This is true for some drivers in Windows that are downloaded via Windows Update.
When a manufacturer releases a driver update, it’s your responsibility to install it. Some companies provide programs that will check for and install any releveant updates, but most don’t make it that easy.
Why do I need to update the drivers?
It is very important to update all the Drivers.
For example an update can correct system flaws (also called Exploit) or improve its operation to get better performance, and so on. An update can also resolve some Windows problems such as the malfunction of the Graphics Card
How to update all Drivers
Driver Easy and Driver Booster are the best Driver Updater on the market, as well as the most used and trusted.
What we don’t like
- rarely fails to repair missing drivers
- rarely loses connection
Our favorite IObit software, Driver Booster not only can update drivers. Unlike Driver Easy, Driver Booster can disconnect and clean excess or disconnected devices.
In addition, Driver Booster is able to install some very important Plug-ins for Fluid Game Experience.
Driver Booster can:
- detect over 2,500,000 drivers
- fixes all missing & outdated drivers
- improve computer performance and & stability
- all drivers are certified
- supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
What we like
- easy to use
- the drivers are official and certified
- recognizes missing drivers
- clear graphic interface
- the free version has many advantages
What we don’t like
- the installer tries to install third-party programs
- sometimes installations can be long
- asks you several times if you want to subscribe to the newsletter
- asks you several times to install IObit SystemCare