Last Updated on
Completely mouse-driven; click on golden circles to control your planes! In-game tutorial for help.
Top-down turn-based aerial dogfighting! What more could you ask for from a game?
Future versions will have plane upgrades, pilot experience points, and multiplayer.. But only if you guys really like the game :3
– If you are having trouble with your saves, press “F” on the main menu and let me know what happens. Hopefully it will fix things for you. Crossing my fingers!
– Fixed “O” menu giving you the badge
– Fixed badges. Woops, typo 🙁 Sorry
– Fixed savegame losses. Looks like Kongregate isn’t happy when I rename the file :3 Thanks for all the 1/5s guys. :~(
– Press “O” on the TimeLine menu to open a cheat menu. If you are having problems getting past the tutorial or restoring your save, this might help until I get a fix in.
– Reduced memory consumption, fixed most memory leaks. Late game should perform better now.
– Made mousewheel not scroll the page in SOME BROWSERS/setups, but not all. If anyone has a foolproof fix, let me know!
-Fixed the Credits Screen bug.
For those having problems not getting past the tutorial, or having progress reset: Your “Flash Locally Stored Data” is getting wiped. I’M LOOKING INTO MAKING A WORKAROUND FOR THIS. Things to try in the meantime:
– Make sure your browser allows storing these files and isn’t in “sandbox” mode
– Make sure your OS allows flash/browser to write to that part of the hard drive
– Make sure your antivirus software isn’t wiping it.
Sometimes your computer confuses my savegame for a “Tracking Cookie” that some malicious ads use to invade your privacy. I’m safe, I swear! 🙂