Last updated: 20/10/2019
By accessing the website at https://wikicat.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wikicat’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wikicat’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wikicat at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wikicat’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wikicat makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Wikicat does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Disclaimer for harm caused by downloads
Visitor downloads information from this site at this own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is due Visitor and Visitor expressly warrants an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the website.
In no event shall Wikicat or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wikicat’s website, even if Wikicat or a Wikicat authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Wikicat cares about the integrity and security of your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal data for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal data at your own risk.
Visitor agrees that in the event he causes damage, which the Website is required to pay for, the Visitor, as a condition of viewing, promises to reimburse the Website for all.
9. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wikicat website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wikicat does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wikicat may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Wikicat does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wikicat has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wikicat of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Wikicat may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
13. Copyright Notice
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA): Is part of US Copyright Law. It addresses penalties for copyright infringement found on the Internet. This act protects content creators by “establishing procedures for proper notification” to OSPs when copyright infringement is identified online. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), Title II is part of the DMCA as Section 512 to the Copyright Act and creates a conditional safe harbor to liability for copyright infringement by online service providers. These procedures allow proper DMCA Takedown Notices to be filed by the owner of this website or DMCA.com, as their designated agent, to an OSP in case infringed material has been detected on their servers.